The Center for Asia Leadership is proud to have established an expansive integrated regional network with leaders and organizations across 58 cities in 22 countries. With the establishment of its Asian regional office in October 2015 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in collaboration with the Jeffrey Cheah Foundation, one of Southeast Asia’s largest education-focused social enterprises, the Center will continue to work to become the preferred choice in educating and empowering individuals communities across all 48 countries in Asia.
Leadership Practice Arm through an experiential socio-economic, political, and cultural study tour, and community service program throughout Asia and the United States.
Harvard Scholars Program
General Public Program
Asia Leadership Conferences
Leadership Building Arm through training and specialized education based on the framework of knowing, doing, and being, in the realms of personal, community, and global leadership.
Global Change Agent Program
Leadership Summer School Program
Leadership in Development Program
Education Innovation Arm involving the research, development and dissemination of contents and pedagogical practices and its applications.
Pedagogy Training Program
Creativity & Breakthrough Content Development
- Lack of Effective, Ethical and Capable Leadership
- Outmoded Educational System & Practices
- Lack of a Social Ecosystem for Cultivating Creative & Innovative Capacities
- Program Development
- Worldwide Networking
- Organizational Capacity Building
- Other Public Engagements
- Turning Into High Value-Add Individuals & Organizations Equipped with New Perspectives, Thought-Processes, Mindsets, Soft Skills, and Ethical Capacities
- Thriving and Viable Asia-Responsible Player in the Global Politics and Marketplace