Exercising “leadership” is not about being the one in charge or on the top of the hierarchy; rather it is about being the one, regardless of position, that recognizes and faces the most uncertain and critical challenges and mobilizes others to tackle them, with the intention of a brighter future and better world.
This 5-day leadership program exposes you to varied leadership paradigms to better understand what real leadership looks like. Through a mixture of plenary sessions and interactive workshops, you will have opportunities to learn effective communication skills to engage, motivate and mobilize peers towards common goals. You will also be exposed to innovative paradigms that can add value for business growth to create sustainable development.
By the end of the program, you will acquire a holistic and well-rounded appreciation of the importance of having an entrepreneurial mindset, the keys to effective communications, and how to be a good team player.
Through the program, you will:
- Embark on a learning journey that can help you examine your values
- Learn how to play leadership roles in your communities
- Learn how to prepare for the leadership challenges you will face in your personal, professional and communal life
- Be exposed to different leadership paradigms to engage and motivate stakeholders
- Gain decision-making skills and strategic insight to drive short to long-term change and performance