Future of Energy Week 2022
The second annual Future of Energy Week will take place in person in Singapore and be livestreamed to an online audience of more than 4,000 policymakers, business leaders, scientific experts and representatives of multilateral institutions. Economist Impact will bring together these experts to discuss the status and effects of the energy transition in the Asia-Pacific, along with the region’s role in defining the pace and scale of this global transformation.
We are pleased to offer you a 15% discount on our standard rate for Singapore in-person event, please use the code below at the time of check out.
Discount code: FOECAL15
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and executives (managers, directors, c-suite) from energy/renewable energy companies, commercial and industrial, financial services
- High-level government representatives including ministers, policymakers, regulators, advisors, senior advisors, senior directors
- Chief executives, chief risk officer, chief sustainability officer
- Energy investors / sustainable investors
- Professors of energy science and senior directors from energy research institutes
- Senior representatives from energy regulatory bodies
- Senior representatives from energy societies