Innovation@Work Asia: Reimagining Leadership, Productivity and the Workplace
Covid-19 has prompted fundamental changes to the way we work, accelerating trends in workplace practices, sending digitisation into hyperdrive and speeding up the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and automation. Remote working has gone mainstream, which has also increased flexibility for many.
This event will explore these changes and ask how companies have innovated in the way they work. As parts of the world begin to turn the corner on the pandemic, business leaders from all functions and industries, as well as academics and thought leaders, will come together to discuss and debate the pressing issues, share their timely and practical knowledge from recent experiences, and recount their transformative work experiments.
Which innovations are here to stay? Have we reset practices for the long run? And how do we ensure that the new world of work represents a bright future?
- Chief digital officers, chief innovation officers, chief technology officers, chief information officers, chief transformation officers, chief strategy officers driving digital transformation
- Chief human resource officers, chief people officers, chief talent officers, chief diversity officers, chief inclusion officers, chief work officers looking after company’s culture and employees’ well-being
- Start-ups and entrepreneurs
- Chief executive officers, chief financial officers, chief marketing officers, chief operations officers
- Future of work influencers, authors, philanthropists, mental health ambassadors