Sustainability Week Asia
Countries and business leaders perceive economic, social and environmental sustainability as a mainstream method for creating new business opportunities and a better future. As the world’s economic situation changes, it is critical to ensure that boards, wider corporate teams and stakeholders are focused on practical action.
Sustainability Week Asia helps you cut through the noise surrounding sustainability, giving an independent guide to achieving your goals. Engaged at the intersection of business, government and civil society, Sustainability Week Asia provides astute macro-level analysis and case studies, and connects them with actionable insights and practical examples to help your business become sustainable, faster.
Join 300 business leaders at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore this February—plus 4,000 peers online—to ensure your sustainability strategy thrives in 2023. For more details, please visit the Sustainability Week Asia website.
Featured speakers include:
- Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Minister of finance, Republic of Indonesia
- James Shaw, Minister of Climate Change, New Zealand
- Deepak Subramanian, Vice-president, Home Care, Southeast Asia, Unilever
- Gill Meller, Legal and governance director, MTR Corporation
- Russell Mahoney, Vice-president, public affairs, communications and sustainability, The Coca-Cola Company
- Lee Hui Mien, Senior director, Group Sustainability, Singtel
A limited number of places are still available for the in-person event. Secure yours today and save 15% (use code: SWACAL15) to get full access to:
- All in-person sessions in Singapore on February 7th and 8th 2023
- All virtual sessions on February 9th 2023
- Face to face networking with 300 senior industry players
- Physical exhibition access
- Access to the online networking platform 2 weeks before the event to prearrange meetings
Can’t join us in-person? Register for a virtual pass instead.