Sustainability Week Asia
Actionable insights, practical solutions
Building on six years of actionable insights and solutions to help businesses on their path to greater sustainability, Sustainability Week comes to Asia!
Sustainability Week Asia will bring together more than 1,500 industry leaders, policymakers, entrepreneurs and researchers from across Asia-Pacific to discuss how they can effectively measure, analyse, transform and scale their sustainability initiatives.
Through a series of debates, discussions, interviews and case studies, we will bring together an expert speaker faculty to discuss how organisations can optimise their ESG performance. How can capital flows be influenced towards activities that will support the transition to a low-carbon, climate-resilient and sustainable economy? What financial instruments will help organisations achieve their strategic (sustainable) growth objectives? And, how can and are organisations measuring, managing and mitigating climate change risks?
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and executives (managers, directors, c-suite) from all industries
- Senior sustainability and CSR professionals from all industries
- Impact investors / responsible investors
- ESG reporting agencies
- Charities and organisations with an interest in sustainability issues
- Sustainability and climate academics e.g. researchers and professors
- Relevant government bodies, departments and policymakers