You Go, Girl: Virtual Program
A 2-day online character development programme for young girls to embark on a journey of self-discovery, resilience and empowerment. For girls aged 6-12.
Organized by the Artistic Strategies Academy and supported by the Center for Asia Leadership.
The foundational years of a child’s development are indeed the most crucial as children form their sense of identity. Unfortunately for many, this is not always smooth sailing. Young girls start to develop self-esteem issues and their confidence levels plummet due to existing societal pressures.
However, this can be easily resolved if young girls are given simple, practical and useful tools that they can apply to their daily lives.
In this 2-day girl-empowerment programme that will be conducted online via Zoom, girls aged 6-12 will learn how to:
- Boost their self-esteem and confidence
- Think and plan for their future ambitions and aspirations
- Learn basic financial literacy skills
- Master a framework for making life-decisions
The programme is available to girls from Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Malaysia. To sign up, please click on the relevant links:
- For Malaysia: https://info.artisticstrategies.com.sg/yougogirlmsia
- For Singapore: https://info.artisticstrategies.com.sg/yougogirlsg
- For Indonesia: https://info.artisticstrategies.com.sg/yougogirlindo
- For Hong Kong: https://info.artisticstrategies.com.sg/yougogirlhk