Asian Leadership Conference 2022
The past two years will go down in history as one of the most pivotal times that humankind has ever experienced. It has been a time that has unearthed human vulnerability across the World but also a time that has revealed deep resolve and resiliency. As we isolated in response to the pandemic, we witnessed fractures and divisions in our societies, but also global movements of unity and progress. We have all struggled and found ourselves in new situations where we have had to adapt.
The Asian Leadership Conference 2022 (ALC) – “Embracing the New Normal: A Proposal for the Future” organized by Chosun Media, brings together world’s leading thinkers, decision-makers, and practitioners, lessons, and insights to lead through and beyond the pandemic-borne crisis.
In our program, we will curate conversations of our shared experiences, lessons learned, and new stories, ideas and solutions of how we adapted and how these can propel us to create a more ‘we’ and promising future for all. Join us to learn, network, and listen on how you can create a future that defies the odds.
- Meet world leaders from corporates, government, politics, and communities who will be coming in to share different perspectives and best case practices about leadership in different areas on the theme “Embracing the New Normal: A Proposal for the Future”.
- Take your place and network with more than 380 emerging and established leaders from all around the globe.
- There will be multiple tracks concurrently running for two days, on diverse topics such as leadership, technology, entrepreneurship, and more.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and executives (managers, directors, c-suite) from all industries.
- High-level government representatives including ministers, policymakers, advisors, senior advisors, senior directors.
- Chief executives, chief administrative officers, chief marketing officers, chief financial officers, chief operating officers.
- Government and local authorities and industry associations.
- Impact investors and responsible investors.
- Academia and think tanks.